Friday, November 5, 2010

Tear...


I felt like a mom today and it hurt. I wasn’t even able to kiss LJ goodbye this morning. I forgot to do my customary hugs and kisses before we opened the door, and once she saw Nina, she wanted nothing to do with me. “Tu Mano Lucilla” (again, genius baby reaches out her hand). The only thing on her mind was her leche and her Nina.

To be added to her list of words:

Elle (the sweet little girl at Nina’s who looks like “Boo”)
Twinkie (the little white dog at Nina’s that Lucy likes to “cuddle” with. Poor Twinkie)

On another note, Everly Veda is walking!!! I’ve been following this blog since I was 9 months pregnant. Dear Baby is one of the most beautiful blogs on the web. It has made me cry, laugh and feel warm and fuzzy. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment