Wednesday, October 13, 2010

8.5 months old....


Where did the time go? I can't believe I haven't been keeping this up. At first I thought it would be a great idea to jot down my daughter's life on a weekly basis - something cool for her to read. Years later when she looks at this, she will only be thinking that her mother is a flake.

As I sit here on the couch writing this blog, my husband and daughter are sitting on the floor in front of me. She is up on her knees playing with the hubby's awesome stereo (hello class of 1983!) She is so freaking big!! She crawls, talks non-stop (no idea where she got that from), has 6 teeth, says dada, loves to splash, laughs, smiles and flirts with every passer-by. I can't believe she is already 8.5 months old.

I still cannot go to Target or the grocery store without being stopped my people admiring my beautiful baby. Her big blue eyes melt every heart she smiles at, and her chubby(yyy) thighs scream to be pinched.

Luckily for me, I've finally gotten my body back. Just as my sister said, "9 months up - 9 months down." Who thought that'd be true?!

It is now my official goal to post at least twice a week. Ms. Lucy is getting too big too quick for me not to keep up with this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment