Thursday, April 8, 2010

She's so advanced... (yep, that's for you sister)

Today my little butterball hit her first big milestone...she rolled over. We were participating in her favorite activity - Tummy Time. Normally she grunts and gets very angry after about 2 minutes, but today she actually enjoyed it. She was doing baby push-ups and smiling at her mommy. When all of a sudden, she pushed off with her fat little cankle and rolled over. When she landed flat on her back she looked up at me and giggled. So I, being the evil mother that I am, put her back on her tummy to see if she would do it again. She repeated her accomplishment - my baby is a genius!

So when Daddy got home we tried to show him our new trick. Daddy, being the techno-dork he is, got out the video camera to capture the moment.

Shockingly, she just got pissed. But she did let us document her amazing flatulence skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment